ClickIPO Blog

Your resource for IPO news and market updates

ClickIPO Holdings Completes 3M Series Seed, Releases First Version of App for Following IPO and Secondary Offerings

Download the PDF and Media Kit for this Press Release ClickIPO Holdings Completes 3M Series Seed, Releases First Version of App for Following IPO and Secondary Offerings The FinTech Company Aims to Optimize Retail Distribution for Public Offerings   Scottsdale, AZ, USA – October 24, 2017: ClickIPO Holdings, LLC, today announced that it has raised just over $3 Million in its Series Seed round, and has launched the first version of its public offering technology through

The Legacy of Loyal3

By: Scott Coyle, CEO There’s been plenty of chatter about Loyal3 shutting down operations and transitioning users off its platform. There’s been quite a bit of vitriol as well, so we thought we’d comment on this news. You see, Loyal3 was not successful with their particular model of fee-free brokerage, but they did prove something, and they were, at least in part, trying to solve an important problem in the public markets. Specifically, Loyal3 showed that IPOs could be offered to everyday

Outlook for IPOs in 2017 and Beyond

By: Scott Coyle, CEO The IPO market is cyclical. Fluctuations in the supply/demand ratio of deals and megadeals in the pipeline are influenced by a myriad of factors, including stock market stability, regulatory changes and global economic and political shifts. Last year was particularly punishing for the IPO market. For mature startups on the cusp of going public in late 2015 and 2016, staying private longer was an attractive option due to a still-shaky stock market, policies that make it tougher and

5 Things to Know About Secondary Offerings

Most Retail Investors don’t know about, or at least have never participated in a Secondary Offering. Similar to an Initial Public Offering, a Secondary Offering, also called a Follow-on Offering, is when an already public company registers additional shares for sale in the public market. A spot offering is when a block of already registered shares becomes available. Secondary Offering proceeds can be used to fund operations, make an acquisition, or pay off debt. Sometimes a large shareholder is liquidating

Former U.S. Attorney General and TAG Holdings, LLC Joins Our Advisory Board

By: Scott Coyle, CEO Like many others who are familiar with IPOs, I firmly believe that the industry needs to evolve. While IPOs offer a clear path to capital to help companies grow and have long been revered as one of the most important business milestones, only a handful of companies with billion-dollar market valuations make headlines. Many people don’t realize that there are hundreds of IPOs and Secondary Offerings on the table each year – and that access as an

ClickIPO Brings Access to IPO and Secondary Offerings to Retail Investors

A company’s Initial Public Offering (IPO) marks a major milestone in the evolution of its business. Despite their prestige and the media buzz that large IPOs generate, they often don’t mean all that much to mainstream retail investors since the lion’s share of the allocation, approximately 80%, goes to institutional investors. The remaining shares, approximately 20%, are allocated to well-connected individual investors and hedge funds. A recent CrowdFund Beat article points to two barriers that have prevented small retail

ClickIPO Securities Integrates StockTwits Technology into ClickIPO App

Download the PDF and Media Kit for this Press Release ClickIPO Securities Integrates StockTwits Technology into ClickIPO App that Gives Retail Investors Access to Upcoming IPO and Secondary Offering Shares The Mobile-First Fintech Company Will Present at Stocktoberfest East in March   Scottsdale, AZ, USA – March 22, 2017: ClickIPO Securities, LLC, a FINRA-Member broker-dealer, utilizing the mobile-first ClickIPO technology platform, today announced that it has entered into an agreement with

TAG Holdings Announces Investment in ClickIPO Holdings

Download the PDF and Media Kit for this Press Release TAG Holdings Announces Investment in ClickIPO Holdings Former U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft to Join the Board of Advisors   Scottsdale, AZ, USA – Jan 18, 2017: TAG Holdings has made a strategic equity investment in ClickIPO Holdings, LLC, the holding company for ClickIPO Securities, LLC (FINRA-registered Broker-Dealer), and owner of the ClickIPO technology platform. ClickIPO Securities seeks to aggregate hundreds of